Arkansas Medicare

General Medicare information, ordering Medicare booklets, and information about health plans.
Toll Free: (800) 633-4227 

A/B MAC -- A/B Medicare Administrative Contractor
Novitas Solutions, LLCPart A and B bills and services, hospital care, skilled nursing care, and fraud.
Toll Free: (800) 633-4227 

Visit Novitas Solutions, LLC

Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care
Finding out if urgent care centers and ambulatory surgical centers are accredited or not.
Local: (847) 853-6060 
Visit Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Car

Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Ordering brochures on "Choosing a Hospital, Choosing Treatments and Choosing a Hospital." Toll Free: (800) 358-9295 
Toll Free TTY: (888) 586-6340 

Visit Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)

American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities
Finding out if an ambulatory surgical center is accredited or not.
Toll Free: (888) 545-5222 
Local: (847) 775-1970 
Visit American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities

American Association of Kidney Patients
Educational materials for people with kidney disease.
Toll Free: (800) 749-2257 
Local: (813) 636-8100 
Visit American Association of Kidney Patients

American Board of Medical Specialties
Finding out if a doctor is board certified.
Toll Free: (866) 275-2267 
Local: (312) 436-2600 
Visit American Board of Medical Specialties

American Cancer Society
Finding information on cancer.
Toll Free: (800) 227-2345 
Toll Free TTY: (866) 228-4327 
Visit American Cancer Society

American Heart Association
Finding information on heart disease.
Toll Free: (800) 242-8721 
Local: (214) 570-2000 
Spanish: (800) 242-8721 
Visit American Heart Association

American Hospital Association
Finding a voluntary list of patients' rights in a hospital.
Toll Free: (800) 424-4301 
Local: (312) 422-3000 
Visit American Hospital Association

American Kidney Fund
Financial assistance and educational materials for people with kidney disease.
Toll Free: (800) 638-8299 
Local: (301) 881-3052 
Spanish: (866) 300-2900 
Visit American Kidney Fund

American Self-Help Clearinghouse
Finding specific health support groups in your area.
Toll Free: (800) 367-6274 
Local: (973) 989-1122 
Visit American Self-Help Clearinghouse

Beneficiary and Family Centered Care
Quality Improvement Organization (BFCC-QIO)
KePROComplaints about quality of care, and filing an appeal or complaint.
Toll Free: (844) 430-9504 
Local: (216) 447-9604 
Visit KePRO

Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC)Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC)Medicare Secondary Payer, and who pays first.Toll Free: (855) 798-2627 
TTY: (855) 797-2627 
Visit Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC)

Center for Health Dispute Resolution (CHDR)MAXIMUS Center for Health Dispute Resolution (CHDR)Requesting external reviews of Medicare managed care denials.Local: (585) 425-5210 
Visit MAXIMUS Center for Health Dispute Resolution (CHDR)

CHIP -- Children's Health Insurance ProgramARKids FirstHealth insurance programs to children whose families earn too much to be eligible for Medicaid, but not enough to purchase private insurance.Toll Free: (888) 474-8275 
Spanish: (800) 482-8988 
Visit ARKids First

CHIP -- Insure Kids NowChildren's Health Insurance ProgramChildren's Health Insurance ProgramToll Free: (877) 543-7669 
Visit Children's Health Insurance Program

CMS RO - Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Regional OfficeCMS, Dallas Regional OfficeInformation on local seminars and health fairs on Medicare health plan choices, or to report a complaint directly to CMS.Local: (214) 767-6423 
Visit CMS, Dallas Regional Office

College of American PathologistsCollege of American PathologistsFinding out if the lab where your blood tests are sent is accredited or not.Toll Free: (800) 323-4040 
Local: (847) 832-7000 
Visit College of American Pathologists

Department of DefenseDepartment of DefenseWhether I qualify for military retiree health care benefits.Local: (703) 571-3343 
Visit Department of Defense

Department of Veterans AffairsDepartment of Veterans AffairsVA medical benefits.Toll Free: (800) 827-1000 
Visit Department of Veterans Affairs

DME MAC -- Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative ContractorCGS Administrators, LLCBills for durable medical equipment and a list of approved suppliers of this equipment.Toll Free: (800) 633-4227 
Visit CGS Administrators, LLC

Eldercare LocationDC longterm care Ombudsman programFinding necessary and convenient services that serve the elderly in their community.Toll Free: (800) 677-1116 
Local: (202) 434-2120 
Visit DC longterm care Ombudsman program

ESRD -- End-Stage Renal Disease NetworksFMQAI-ESRD Newtwork 13Where to submit a complaint about the quality of care I received from my kidney dialysis facility.Toll Free: (800) 472-8664 
Local: (405) 942-6000 
Visit FMQAI-ESRD Newtwork 13

ESRD State Survey AgencyArkansas Department of HealthComplaints about the quality of care in dialysis facilities.Toll Free: (800) 462-0599 
Local: (501) 661-2000 
Visit Arkansas Department of Health

Federal Black Lung ProgramFederal Black Lung ProgramFinding out where my doctor should send the bills for the diagnosis and treatment of my black lung disease.Toll Free: (800) 638-7072 
Visit Federal Black Lung Program

Home Health AgencyArkansas Department of HealthHome Health Care which is skilled nursing care and certain other health care services that you get in your home for the treatment of an illness or injury.Toll Free: (800) 223-0340 
Local: (501) 661-2000 
Visit Arkansas Department of Health

HUD -- U.S. Department of HousingU.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)Information and services about homes and communities for citizens and for HUD's current and potential home buyers.Toll Free: (800) 569-4287 
Local: (202) 708-1112 
TTY: (202) 708-1455 
Visit U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)web

Internal Revenue ServiceInternal Revenue ServiceObtaining materials/forms for income tax filing and how Medicare Savings Accounts can affect my income taxes.Toll Free: (800) 829-1040 
Visit Internal Revenue Service

Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)Finding out if your health care organization is accredited or not.Local: (630) 792-5800 
Visit Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)

Medicaid - Report FraudDepartment of Human ServicesReport Medicaid fraud and abuse.Toll Free: (800) 422-6641 
Visit Department of Human Services

National Cancer Institute's Cancer Information ServiceNational Cancer Institute's Cancer Information ServiceInformation on cancer treatments, clinical trails, alternative medicine, coping with side effects, and other cancer related information.Toll Free: (800) 422-6237 
(Quit Smoking Program (877) 448-7848) 
Visit National Cancer Institute's Cancer Information Service

National Institute on Aging Information CenterNational Institute on Aging Information CenterDiscussing health concerns, medicines, and other issues important to older people.Toll Free: (800) 222-2225 
Toll Free TTY: (800) 222-4225 
Visit National Institute on Aging Information Center

National Kidney and Urologic Diseases InformationNational Kidney and Urologic Diseases InformationEducational materials for people with kidney disease.Toll Free: (800) 891-5390 
Local: (301) 654-4415 
Visit National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information

National Kidney Foundation, Inc.National Kidney Foundation, Inc.Support groups and educational materials for people with kidney disease.Toll Free: (800) 622-9010 
Local: (212) 889-2210 
Visit National Kidney Foundation, Inc.

Nursing Home State Survey AgencyDepartment of Human Services of Arkansas - Office of Long Term CareWhere to submit a complaint about the quality of life or quality of care inside a nursing home.Toll Free: (800) 582-4887 
(Complaint Hotline) Local: (501) 320-6145 
TTY: (501) 682-6789 
Visit Department of Human Services of Arkansas - Office of Long Term Care

Office for Civil RightsOffice for Civil Rights of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and TexasSubmitting a complaint about discrimination.Local: (214) 767-4056 
TTY: (214) 767-8940 
Visit Office for Civil Rights of Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas

Office of Personnel ManagementOffice of Personnel ManagementClaims and other issues for retired federal employees and their dependents/survivors.Toll Free: (888) 767-6738 
Local: (202) 606-1800 
TTY: (202) 606-2532 
Toll Free TTY: (800) 878-5707 
Visit Office of Personnel Management

OIG (DHHS) -- Office of the Inspector General (Department of Health and Human Services)Department of Health and Human Services - Office of Inspector GeneralReporting fraud.Toll Free: (800) 447-8477 
Local: (202) 619-1343 
Toll Free TTY: (800) 377-4950 
Visit Department of Health and Human Services - Office of Inspector General

OmbudsmanDepartment of Human Services on Aging of Arkansas - Division of Aging and Adult ServicesObtaining information on nursing homes or resolving problems between nursing homes and residents or their families.Local: (501) 682-2441 
Visit Department of Human Services on Aging of Arkansas - Division of Aging and Adult Services

Primary Care AssociationCommunity Health Centers of Arkansas, Inc.Finding a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) closest to me to help me lower my health care costs. FQHCs include community health centers, tribal health clinics, migrant health services, and health centers for the homeless.Toll Free: (877) 666-2422 
Local: (501) 374-8225 
Visit Community Health Centers of Arkansas, Inc.

Quality Innovation Network Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO)TMFLocal and community level projects to improve patient safety, reduce harm, and improve clinical care.Toll Free: (800) 725-9216 
Local: (512) 329-6610 
Toll Free TTY: (877) 486-2048 
Visit TMF

RHHI -- Regional Home Health IntermediaryNoridianHome health, hospice care, and fraud.Toll Free: (800) 633-4227 

RRB Carrier - Railroad Retirement Board CarrierNoridian(For Railroad Retirement beneficiaries only) - Part B bills and services.Toll Free: (888) 355-9165 
Local: (877) 288-7600 
Visit Noridian

RRB -- Railroad Retirement BoardRailroad Retirement Board(For Railroad Retirement beneficiaries only) - RRB benefits, lost RRB Medicare card, address change, and enrolling in Medicare.Toll Free: (877) 772-5772 
(Additional Fax # 904-232-2874) TTY: (312) 751-4701 
Visit Railroad Retirement Board

Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP)DHS/Division of AgingHow to help prevent, detect, and report potential Medicare fraud or errorsToll Free: (866) 726-2916 
Visit DHS/Division of Aging

SHIP -- State Health Insurance Assistance ProgramSenior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)Personalized health insurance counselingToll Free: (800) 224-6330 
Local: (501) 371-2782 
Toll Free TTY: (501) 683-4468 
Spanish: (501) 371-2782 
Visit Senior Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP)

SSA -- Social Security AdministrationSocial Security AdministrationChanging my address, Medicare Part A or Part B, lost Medicare card, and Social Security benefits.Toll Free: (800) 772-1213 
(7am-7pm M-F (24x7 automated service as well)) 
Visit Social Security Administration

State Department of InsuranceDepartment of Insurance of ArkansasMedigap PoliciesToll Free: (800) 224-6330 
Local: (501) 371-2782 
Visit Department of Insurance of Arkansas

State Health DepartmentsArkansas Department of HealthHealth based programs and services.Toll Free: (800) 462-0599 
Local: (501) 661-2000 

Visit Arkansas Department of Health

State Hospice OrganizationArkansas Hospice Inc.To find a hospice program in my area.Toll Free: (877) 257-3400 
Local: (501) 748-3333 

Visit Arkansas Hospice Inc.

State Medical Assistance OfficeDepartment of Human Services of ArkansasMedicaid programToll Free: (800) 482-5431 
Local: (501) 682-8233 
TTY: (501) 682-8820 
Spanish: (800) 482-8988 

Visit Department of Human Services of Arkansas